Friday, October 4, 2013

Train Dirty Fitness

I was recently blessed with the opportunity to be a Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador and help support and encourage others on their health and fitness journeys!  Thank you Crystal!

 
Check out Train Dirty Fitness at:https://www.facebook.com/#!/TrainDirtyFitness
This is an amazing group of women, led by Crystal who is an inspiration!  Check it out and feel free to ask me questions!
 
Along with this is the beginning of people asking me advice for fitness and let me tell you it is a great feeling and has made me even more accountable for my own progress!  If there is any questions I can answer for you, ideas I can give, etc. please let me know!  This journey is all about self-discovery and sometimes the best way to do that is to support others.
 
I have accomplished many amazing feats this summer fitness wise and am more motivated than ever to continue to improve myself and help motivate others (hey it's what I do for a living too so it's kind of my thing).  Next up on my goal docket: feel completely confident and comfortable wearing a corset on stage in the play I am in right now.  Confidence is all about happiness and happiness is all about working hard, striving for your goals, and embracing the little things.
 
On a final note...I finally worked up the courage to wear my UnderArmour booty shorts.  I am in LOVE and know I worked my butt off for it (literally...that's why this month is a squat challenge month!)

 
Much love, Kamille/Kami/K

No comments:

Post a Comment